Guide: RNA-Seq Data Analysis 101
A Primer for Computational Life Scientists
Download our guide, and learn what you need to know about how RNA-Seq works and what it can do.
This 13-page primer covers:
- The process of RNA-Seq analysis
- Experimental and sequencing design considerations
- Core analysis including transcript identification, transcript quantification, differential gene expression and more
- Advanced analysis including utilizing multiple datasets and Expression Quantitative Trait Loci (eQTL) mapping
- Visualizing RNA-Seq results
- Popular tools and techniques
GET THE GUIDE NOW
Complete the form and you'll receive the full 13-page guide instantly.